Sunday, March 16, 2008

something for you

hi, friends....
in my blog (http://karunabharghav.blogspot.com) u might have noticed about my posts namely,
doors and ,types...,windows,stairway,sedimentation,cogulation,yeast flocculation,evaporation.transpiration and evapotanspiration.i have choosen this topics for a particular reson to place them in my blog.they are included in my second sessional exams.
so i want to place them in my blog.so tht i will be revising them once again.
doors and types....,windows,stairways comes under the subject called building material and technology.but in short we will term it as BMT.next topics,sedimentation,coagulation,yeast flocculation comes under environmental engineering.evaporation,transpiration and evapotanspiration comes under hydrology.
all this subjects nmaely BMT,environmental engineering,hydrology comes under civil enggineering 2nd year 4th semester in my college namely VNIT....

2 comments:

karuna bharghav said...

hi friend...
its nice to know about ur topics in your xams...
so tht i can learn some thing about civil engg.....

Unknown said...

good subject......